Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm unhappy about being uncircumcised. And I'm seriously considering have a circumcision. Should I get it done?

I'm not one for needless surgery and the pain of getting your unit clipped later in life while the nerves and such are developed isn't appealing to me. Plus uncircumcised cocks are just as hot as circumcised ones. Mmmm I remember this one time, at band camp ... Anyway, I guess do what makes you happy but I think it's a high price to pay to have your dick look a certain way. Plus there are things I've seen guys with foreskin do that I wish I could ... There are entire movements that are against circumcision altogether and call it mutilation (I'm not on board with them either) and guys getting surgery to rebuild their foreskins. That's a bit extreme in my mind too, in the end I think you gotta work with what you got. I for one want to keep blades as far away from my Cuban sausage as I can. -Tito

Curious about us? Want unqualified advice? Ask us anything!

3 comments:

  1. Wade@MacMorrighan.NetNovember 10, 2010 at 1:50 AM

    Dude, please do yourself a favor and do NOT get circumcised! Not only is it dangerous, but the foreskin is the most sexually sensitive part of the male body. I have heard guys report, after getting a circumcision later in their life (20s-30s) that they could feel very little sexual sensitivity afterwards. (The foreskin contains more than 4 times the nerve endings than the glans.) What's more, what few nerve endings remain in the glans are essentially covered up by a dense layer of calloused tissue that prevents you from being able to feel them. I have also heard that more cut men (than uncut) experience impotence merely because they can't enjoy sex the way they otherwise would have, as a consequence.

    When I learned all of this, I was furious that I was cut at birth! Heck, I have been with enough uncut guys that, whenever I play with their foreskin, their eyes roll back in their head! Us poor cut guys NEVER get to experience that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wade@MacMorrighan.NetNovember 10, 2010 at 1:52 AM

    BTW, I have had several uncut guys report to me that they can make themselves cum JUST by playing with their foreskin.... I would LOVE to be able to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm circumsized and wish I could go back in time and stop my mother from handing me off to the evil doctor who fed her a whole shitload of utter lies. AAAAAAAAAAH

    KEEP YOUR PENIS INTACT!

    ReplyDelete