Thursday, November 4, 2010

Question for both of you. Describe your 1st time with a guy. Did you top, bottom, or both?

My first time fucking a guy: we flipped back and forth. First he fucked me then I fucked him then we blew our loads onto his chest. It was hot. -Tito

It was my birthday, I was very drunk and a guy that I had a crush on for a while had me stay the night at his place so I wouldn't have to drive. He coyly suggested that I sleep with him in the bed, and one thing led to another. We ended up fooling around the entire night, didn't get much sleep. -Ronny

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Leave your foreskin in tact. I'm cut. As one of the legions of white middle class Americans born in the 60's that was the norm.

    I wish I could see what all this foreskin business was about. I hear it's sensitive, but I can plainly see it protects your dick head from normal everyday wear and tear as well.

    My circumcised dick swings around in my pants and is stimulated my the fabric, but with all this everyday sensation, it gets more and more used to it. I wish my parents had left well enough alone.

    I guess the grass is always greener, eh?

    ReplyDelete